I seeking sponsorship of my 2009 MS Walk fundraising campaign. Multiple Sclerosis and its effects have had a significant impact on my personal network. Having Multiple Sclerosis has limited my normal contacts primarily to persons dealing with chronic diseases and disabilities. Fundraising among that demographic is difficult at best.
I am devoting myself to causes for the disabled with particular emphasis on issues relating to Multiple Sclerosis. As a result I am currently serving in the following volunteer capacities:
1. Governor’s Office of Emergency Services SEMS (Standardized Emergency Management System) Specialist Committee for Volunteer Services
2. California Volunteers; Training, Typing, Classification and Credentialing workgroup for Volunteer Disaster Workers
3. National Multiple Sclerosis Society, MS and California Action Networks
4. National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Pacific South Coast Chapter Self Help Support Group Leader
5. National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Pacific South Coast Chapter Government Relations Committee member
6. Committee Chair for the Transportation Sub-Committee of the Pacific South Coast Chapter Government Relations Committee
7. California Neurological Alliance Public Policy Conference attendee and Team Leader for legislative visits conducted as part of the conference
Here are two ways individuals or commercial entities can support me in my efforts:
· Individuals can join my MS Walk team and raise funds yourself @ mswalk.com/msintheoc
· Contribute online to my personal MS Walk effort @ mswalk.com/frank
I welcome any suggestions or in kind donations which can be used in a fundraising effort.