Monday, April 28, 2008

Email letter from Senator Dianne Feinstein

U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein responding to your message‏
From: senator@feinstein.senate.gov
Sent: Mon 4/28/08 2:18 PM
To: f_frank_austin@hotmail.com



Dear Mr. Austin:



Thank you for contacting me regarding multiple sclerosis. I appreciate hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to respond.



Since coming to the Senate, I have strongly supported funding for biomedical research at the National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and through the Department of Defense's Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs. I believe these efforts hold tremendous promise to produce new treatments and possible cures for a myriad of conditions and diseases, including multiple sclerosis. I am pleased to inform you that I am a member of the Senate Multiple Sclerosis Caucus. Please be assured that I will continue to work to raise awareness and hope that a cure will soon be found for this disease.



Again, thank you for contacting me. If you should have any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.




Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator

No comments: